Who we are
PVMantra is the Pharmacovigilance arm of Promantra, a specialized Healthcare technology company, serving customers worldwide for over 2 decades. The Pharmacovigilance leadership headed by Dr. Padavala with a team that has more than 70 years of combined professional experience in Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry. Having worked as physician with NHS UK for nearly a decade and in leadership positions for pharma giants like Novartis in Switzerland, Dr. Padavala has deep and holistic understanding of patients’ medical needs.
PVMantra is equipped with cutting edge technology and infrastructure to cater to the needs in addressing the safety and efficacy of your high quality pharmaceutical products to make sure the patients’ health is always safeguarded and their quality of life is improved.
PVMantra evaluates the safety of your products using robust databases approved by the health authorities, from the information collected from various resources and supply you periodical reports with detailed analysis for submission to the approving authorities across globe.
Come to PVMantra and experience quality and superior expertise. PVMantra will take care of end to end Pharmacovigilance for you, mandatory in all major markets, while your company is focussed on marketing world class products in those regions.
Pharmacovigilance services from PVMantra
- As defined by EMA, Pharmacovigilance is the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects or any other medicine-related problem.
- During clinical trails, the usage of medicine that is under evaluation will be limited but after authorisation, it will be used in a larger number of patients, for longer periods of time and in combination with other medicines. In this process, new information will be generated, certain new side effects may emerge, that can have an impact on the benefits or risks of the product.
- PVMantra’s experts provides detailed evaluation of the information generated through various integrated pharmacovigilance activities for all medicines throughout their use in healthcare practice in a continuous manner, in consultation with regulatory authorities.
- The outcome of the activities at PVMantra will ensure that the benefit-risk balance of the medicinal products is improved by reducing their risks to patients.
Mission / Vision Statement
To enhance the awareness of and to encourage best practices in Pharmacovigilance. To achieve this goal we bring the collective experience of clinical medicine, pharmaceutical medicine, practical pharmacovigilance and latest technology to carefully analyze the developments in regulatory requirements, develop response statements and share with our strategic partners.
With highly qualified professionals at the pole position and by establishing strategic partnerships with pharmaceutical companies around the world, PVMantra is determined to win the race to become a global leader in pharmacovigilance services.
At PVMantra, we embody a steadfast commitment to vigilant drug safety, placing patient well-being at the core of all we do. With unwavering dedication, we ensure pharmaceutical vigilance that you can trust.
- Passion for Perfection
- Transperancy and Integrity
- Open Culture
- Result Oriented
- Persuite for Excellence
- A Leader by Example
- Respect for Individual
- Merit Based Hiring
- Certified Great Place To Work
- Advanced Technology and Automation
- Extensive Experience in the field of Pharmacovigilance
- Thorough understanding of Global Regulatory Requirements
- Cost effective Solutions
- Robust Quality Assurance Processes
- HIPAA Compliance and ISO Certified
- Prompt and Timely Reporting
- Scalability based on Client Requirements
- Top priority given to Data Security and Confidentiality
- Increased Productivity and Efficiency
- Customized Solutions
Case Processing Team
The team comprises of experts in pharmacovigilance, who have industry recognised life sciences qualifications of B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, PharmD etc, and hands-on experience of regulatory authority approved and validated safety databases. The associates have excellent experience in sourcing the cases, triaging them, data entry into the data base, quality check, line listing generation and submission of documents to the health authorities. The experts are adequately trained on the SOPs of PVMantra as well as client SOPs
The team comprises of medically qualified experts who are well versed with evaluation of cases by applying the knowledge of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of all moieties of drug compounds, comparing drugs of same class, verifying entries using MedDRA coding, authoring or finalising aggregate reports, risk management plans, risk evaluation and minimization strategies, clinical overview reports and performing thoroughly scientific signal detection and management. Our team can handle queries from the health authorities and from QPPVs.
PVMantra Technology boasts a dynamic and innovative team that excels in delivering cutting-edge solutions. With a passion for technology and a commitment to excellence, we consistently exceed expectations. Their collaborative approach fosters creativity and drives success. This team is a force to be reckoned with, continuously pushing the boundaries of technological advancement. We are also dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and ensuring client satisfaction, making them a trusted partner in the ever-evolving world of technology.